Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey peeps! Today is Hotstuff's first 'A' level paper! Hope she did fine! =]. Anyway, I changed my nail colour to pink and silver. HAHAHA! Well, unfortunately, it took me 3 hours to do my nails BECAUSE i could not decide the colours so I ended up putting then removing for 4 times. Annoying! =x.

School was damn funny today. And btw, our class macroecons tutor is an old woman who craves for major attention. And usually I do not listen to her class. But today! She asked me to present my answers to the whole class. Dammit. Because I could not use Facebook since we were doing the tutorials via heucampus. Tsktsk! I so nearly wanted to type "SHUDDUP" to her. But nvm! HAHAHA! Jes, Huimin, Charmaine and I were laughing non stop because of this "SHUDDUP" word we wanted to type to her. LOL! Not only is she annoying she has eyes and ears impairment. Damn joke. LOL! Whatever it is. She is horrible. LOL! Lecture for 4 hours was a drag. Nearly fell asleep but I ended up massaging Mich. LOL!

After lecture, Cass, Mich and I trained down to bishan for Hagen Daz! And it was one of the LONGEST talks we have ever had. We talked for approximately 2 hours? LOL! Non-stop. Serious! But this talk made us know each other much much better! =]. Makes me happy when I think about this. HAHAHA! Left Bishan at about 530pm and waited for Amander and Li min with Mich while Cass had to train back to school for some stoopid talk which she has to go once a week for 4 weeks. Poor thing sia. Damn sian can! Plus we have so many projects! Major pissifying! Met up with husband at around 545pm then we talked all the way home and shared alot of personal stuff.

Well, thats all for today I guess? School's school. And tomorrow I am going to have dance. I bet my life, Ms ong is gonna flare up tomorrow!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment