Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Hey peeps!

Have been really really busy these few days! And currently I still am. However I am multi-tasking. Blogging and Eating my oh-so-late dinner. Sucks, but what to do? =] Anyway, I can only express dance in one word.
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
The trainings have been really really horrible ttm. I feel like dying seriously. And my ankles are crapping my every move. WTHECK. Pissifying.

Anyway, today we had lunchtime concert and I must say, we did really well! Just yesterday, we were all in a bad mood but today we managed to catch the timings and did everything on time! Feeling happy only for this part xD HAHAHA! Next week we will be having one more performance! Wish us luck!

After the performance, Lulu, Hsin rui, Xuan Ren and I went to AMK hub to watch the movie "2012". The movie was very cliche but it is still good! Though I have nothing miuch to say about the movie unless you want me to list out all the natural disasters to you one by one on this post =x. HAHA! After the 2.5hours long movie we had to quickly rush back to the school for??? OF COURSE. D-A-N-C-E.

The performance is going to be in just another 3 more months time and on the 5 december we will be having a full out at the sports hall. Damn damn scared. Because JUST today, out dance instructress changed the steps for the dance. YES! Just 2 weeks before the trial performance, she changed our steps. SHUCKS. It back to basics once again and we have to memorise. LOL!


Tomorrow's lecture will be from 3 to 5. Feeling super sian but I still have to crawl to school. And following that I have to go to Hilton hotel to help my cousin for her prom. Makeup and stuff. LOL! Alright. I am already diverting my attention to too many topics. I shall just get back to my POA tutorials!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment