Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey peeps!

Tomorrow will be Hotstuff's last last last last last 'A' levels paper! However, it is kinda the start of my tests and BLAH. So sorry hotstuff! I cannot shop with you tomorrow! But remember ah! 3rd December is STILL on! Yes yes yes? And and, of cos not forgetting that we will book the gold class cinema to watch new moon like how we watched twilight! =] HAHAHA! Love that cosy place man xD heh heh heh!
Anyway, though I am unable to really celebrate with Hotstuff the start of her freedom tomorrow, I really feel damn glad that I was the first one she thought of about celebrating with me! =] It has been at least 6 months since I actually saw her because most of the time she was with superman. TSK! But I really hope tomorrow's surprise will do Hotstuff good! I will try to come online to blog alright? Because on tuesday I will be having Macroecons ICA. Crapppp. Feeling damn freaked out because till now, I am still trying to cram every single information into my brain. S-H-U-C-K-S.

And tomorrow will be EWS. Studied for that, cramped everything I needed to into my brain. So just wish me Good luck alright? I have no idea why I am freaking out. Plus this freaking me out thing is doing me no good because it is causing my nose to be super runny and I have no choice but to turn to some funny youtube videos! So peeps! Here are some cute videos which will make your day! I confirm! Its damn cute! So enjoyyyyy~~~! =]

Best Mascot Dance Ever!



toodles!!~


No comments:

Post a Comment