Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey peeps!

Everything is going on quite well so far!
Managed to finish Marketing project and Stats proposal already! My gosh! Next week we have 3 reports due. Which are Marketing, Stats and Econs. OMG. And the worse thing is that we only have 1 week to complete stats and econs. WTH man. It is really no life because we always have to end up doing the projects till 1 to 2 am in the morning. Urgh. But poly life is still fun with all your friends with you! =]

Anyway, I had dance today from 12 pm to 6pm? Around there? And I have a very very strong feeling my ankle is going to snap sooner or later. As one of the dancers in DC is studying physio, I asked her to help me check my ankle and she said my ankle was super loose? Its like the 2 bones are rubbing against each other? OMG. I am growing old! =[. hahaha! Well, I better fix my ankle soon or I will not be able to dance.

Continuing...

Lunchtime concert will be in another 4 days time! And the performance should be around 12 plus? If I am not wrong! So peeps out there, bring as many people as you can alright! Come come come support DC! HAHAHA! We only have 8 people performing. It damn sad. But we will try our very very best to put in all our heart and soul into the dance! =] So please come and support alright? =] We are having intense training just because of the Lunchtime concert okay! So must come support okay! =] Anyway, I have to get back to doing my statistics tutorial!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment