Friday, May 8, 2009

WOOTS!~ and its the last day of the school week. NO DANCE TOMORROW since its vesak day! YAY! thank you vesak day/ you saved my life. hahahaha. anyway, today i was suppose to wake up at 545 to meet mich at 645 at kembangan. BUT unfortunately i woke up at 620. time to change my alarm clock! horrible. it didnt beep! HAHAHAS(: but michelle also woke up at 620 too. woahhh. like such a conincidence right? I KNOW! both wake up at the same time to realise that we are meeting each other at 645. in the end. we met at 720 and was fashionably late for school. HAHAS. not really fashionably late la. but just 15 mins late? xD i was sooo effing tired. i swear i could sleep standing up? 4 hours of sleep. SO NOT COOL. my eyes were smaller than microorganisms. okay. thats exaggerating. but my eyes nearly closed. so our first lesson was effective oral communication. and i had to read my speech about the movie i watched recently. i think i did okay? b ut its a little monotonous. but what do you expect from someone with 4 hours of sleep?!?! HAHA. after that it was followed by accounts lecture the lunch and LASTLY statistics. by that time, i couldnt stand it already. freaking tired. i just plonked down on the table to sleep. and cass kept poking me. LOL! HAHA. funny girl! xD disturb my beauty sleep arh cass. HAHAHA(:
so anyway. thats it for today. sorry if i am boring you peeps. but my life is not like brad pitt or zac efron okay? so LIVE WITH IT. now. i have to do my work!!
work to be done
1.microeconomics tutorial 3
2.principles of management tutorial 4
3.accounting for assets tutorial 3
4.statistical methods for business ques 1-4
5.study for internet and web technologies test
6.is there any internet and web tech hmwk?
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment