Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dance was what i can describe as tiring. But maybe it was due to my high fever and i still continue dancing lols. I know. stoops right? HAHA. but what to do? performance is next week. eeks and double eeks. And we still haver to wear our costume to lecture and tutorials. I want to die laaaarrrr. hahaha. When i was dancing. i practically died-ded. hahaha. it was like hot and cold then hot again. i was hardly perspiring. everything was just wrong. HAHA. and i think i over split. cos i just sprianed my butt muscle. so if you see we walking really weirdly tomorrow, YOU WILL KNOW WHY. hahaha! whatever it is, if my fever is not going away, then i think i will have to skip dance! hahaha. Anyway, i have like loads of pictures to upload. but i feel my whole body burning, i think can cook egg already LOLS!
But i still cant go to sleep. i am like lagging behind in my homework.
I still have
1.accounts tutorial
2.statistics project
3.completion of effective oral communication ICA speech
4.statistics tutorial.
SEE what i mean?
busyyyy x 1000000000
anyway, i have to go alreadyyyy!
more updates tomorrow alrights?
BTW! mich and I got ourselves a NEW BAG! jealous much? latest edition from valerie ^^
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment