Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey hey. So that is one down. My ICA speech is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y OVERRRR. now i have time to do facial. HAHA. The speech was fine luh~ Just one or two times i choked on my own tears. not choke choke la. just like.whatevs, i dont know how to explain. Whatever it is, tomorrow is mich and faizah turn! GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU BABES alright? if you need me, i am on 24/7 standby xD hahaha. give me a call if anything.
Now, i am left with microeconomics, POM, statistics and accounting ICAs. shyttifying. HAHA. so many more test means studying more. studying more = more late nights = very stress = more pimples = more facials = more money spent on buying facial masks = less money to but clothes and bags and shoes during the GSS. eeks. HAHA. nvm! I still love school cos that is where my friends are!! xD
Anyway. I've got to get back to studying. ~
ANother 4 more days to graduation performance and another 9 more days to HOTSTUFF'S partayyyyy =)
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment