Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tomorrow will be the last 2 dances with the dancers. and finally everything will be over. Though its kind of sad that it end so quickly. But i think its really time for me to catch up on my sleep. But i will definately miss dancing with my twin and the family and tweety bird and the rest of the dancers!!~ But having 4 hrs of sleep a day this whole week is so not cool. LOL. I can literally feel my eyelids closing on me. LOLS! Plus i have to catch up on my revision xD

Anyway, today after the dance, i went to class and managed to catch up on the details about cass, faizah and michelle. super awesome. i feel updated instead of OUTdated now. hahaha. After that, went back for the second dance session. Following that, i went to find michelle and faizah. As mischelle's friend was teaching her HTML. so i just joined her xD i think i can understand A TEENY WEENY BIT ba. hahaha. hopefully, my ICA will be alright.(:

Next week is our POM ICA and accounting ICA. omgg. better start mugging. following that week will be our stats ICA. and and and next thursday we will also have a presentation during effective oral communication class. soooo screwed. LAGGING BEHIND HERE! like HELLO?
Forget it. i shall see what info can be stored into my brain and the rest of the info, good luck to me! xD

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment