Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I AM EXTREMELY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THAT MY LIFE ONLY REVOLVES AROUND STUDYING AND DANCING. NOT! so pissifying. i hardly have enough time for myself!!! anyway, today we had internet and web technologies test. our very first ICA test. and i got 21/25. happy happy. HAHAS. so today, i wanted to meet amanda but starhub's connection crapped up. its was freaking AH-NNOYING. i called amanda 28 times okay! pissifying times 1000. and all of it were engaged tones. sheesh. NVM. so amamnda smsed me telling me that she saw me and she was in the train before mine. so i quickly hopped onto the next train and started calling her in hope to catch up with her. but unfortunately starhub's connection crapped. so i could not get through her at all. URGH. so i quickly trained to DOVER. yes DOVER. to meet her and stannly. but then she called me and said that they were already at REDHILL. sickening. its was like playing hide and seek la! *$%^&*. so forget it. i was like using super colourful languages in the smses. hahaha! BUT! whatever it is, we met at buona vista. so its not a wasted trip xD at least we managed to catch up with each other. LOVE THAT. anyway. i got to get back to my daily routine. S-T-U-D-Y-I-N-G. (:
TOODLES~!

No comments:

Post a Comment