Monday, May 4, 2009

okay. so tomorrow i will have to go to the student admin office and ask them to POSTPOND my ICA test on 25 may. YES POSTPOND. its the first effing time i ever see a school who THINKS that GRADUATION FOR YEAR 3 is more important than our FUTURE. yes.. like woahhhh. so i have to effing dance and miss my ICA and take a effing replacement test which is going to be 100000000 times harder. screw it to the deepest pits of hell. URGH. whatever it is. i am still not used to the dance techniques at NYP dance company. but i am going to work very very hard and get used to the techniques there(: VERY HARD. I EMPHASIZE VERYYYYYY VERRRRYY HARD. hahahas. the dance people are nice and awesome. (: so its just another 20 more days to the performance. but personally i rather do my ICA test than dance. you can kill me for saying this but i still agree that MY FUTURE IS 100000000000 TIMES MORE IMPORTANT THAN DANCE xD
toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment