Friday, May 29, 2009





















FINALLY.
The last day of graduation. And so, that is the end of our 5 days performance and 10 sessions of dance on stage. I really want to use this chance to thank faizah, cassandra and michelle for helping me take down notes during this period of time and also updating me on the latest news! xD really appreciate your efforts, my dearies!

I am really missing the dancers now!! HAHA. i just wish this will never end. but as the saying goes, all good things come to an end. right?(: hahaha. Shall just wait for another performance!! xD
Anyway, lessons as usual starting from next monday! i am soooo going to miss performing. Those 5 days really felt like nothing did before. I mean even though i performed many times. I really felt that this is the first time i truely enjoyed myself. Maybe because got more jokes and during reception we got chocolate fondue and also i got my twin and nieces there and also waking up at 5am in the morning and sitting on twin's dad's truck with our hair blowing crazily and me promoting my leave on sunsilk conditioner. HAHAHA. though the costume is like ... i really enjoyed myself!! xD (i just cant emphasize enough) Well, though lissing lesson was the ultimate fun, now i guess i have to catch up on my work!! i missed to many lessons already! xD And unfortunately next week, we will be having POM and accounts ICA. helppppp. Whatever it is, i have to use this 2 days to catch up.

But tomorrow is HOTSTUFF'S pre-party with ME! and unfortunately, she is my FIRST PRIORITY. so sorry to studies, you go behind. LOLS! haha.

alrights! i know my blog is looking shytiifyingly plain these few days. Just wait for a while more okay?

I will try to upload the photos soon!! xD

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment