Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Hey awesomes!

Still feeling sick. And tomorrow is my ICA presentation. i really hope that i will not loose my voice for tomorrow's speech! xD *cross my fingers*

That is another reason for skipping dance today! I have to completre my ICA and i am sick. i think if i dance anymore. I will die. LOL. bring me the coffin please (:

Anyway, today i met vanene and kelly moh at yck mrt. so shocking lols! HAHA! come all the way to yck! nvm its fate to bond old friends back together xD HAHA! updates soon k? VANESSA HOHOHO! (: and i will update you on mine too!!

Trained home with Mich and cheng ming as well xD

And as usual. talk alot of crap lols! what do you expect xD

OMG. tomorrow is ICA already. so fastttt! eeks!! NVM i will just get it over and done with! Then i will be free! so that i can concentrate on my econs and POM ICA lols. so many things to do! but so little time.

In just 5 more days, it will be the graduation performance already. And in another 10 more days, IT WILL BE HOTSTUFF'S AWESOME PARTY. WOOTS!~ cannot wait. (: i havent seen her in A-G-E-S. miss her loads! and i got soooo many things to tell her. CAROLINE! call me soon yes?

Anyway, i got to get back to my work! more updates soon alright?

toodles peeps!~

No comments:

Post a Comment