Thursday, May 7, 2009

HEY EVERYONE. after school updates. totally lethargic today! horrible. dance is wearing me out. press on CLARE! just 15 more days till performance. AND EVERYTHING WILL BE O-V-E-R. HAHAHA! YAYNESS. anyway. i have to do a shittified speech. gosh. at this rate my creativity is going to run dry. specches every week is just madness. now i am suppose to write a speech about the movie i recently watched. LIKE I HAVE THE EFFING TIME TO WATCH A MOVIE. I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO SLEEP LET ALONE WATCH A MOVIE. anyway. sorry about the flare. BIMBO MOMENT. hahaha! okay okay! i better continue with my speech. i hope everything goes well tomorrow. speech wise and all!~ HAHAS(:
TOODLES!~
ps. hey hey CANDY FLOSS! thanks for the songs. totally needed it. and i love every song xD hahaha! LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment