Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goodness. Just hit my head please. I totally forgot that there is a Television in my house. OMG. ever since poly started. I never switched on the TV anymore. Sooo. estimated, around 2 months without a TV. Like how did i manage to be alive?!?! OMG. just now when my dad switched on the TV i was like. EH! so cool! WTH! how can i say cool. My dad gave me the 'errr.Clare, its just a TV look.' and burst out laughing. And I was like staring at the screen so amazed and addicted to the show they are showing which is i dont know what. OMG last time i knew every single show. Now i dont know anything. I am seriously lagging here! HELP HELP HELP! I still cant believe i just said a television was cool. major idiot moment. i swear i think a bimbo will not call a television cool la! URGH SHEESH. hahaha. But whatever it is. The TV is showing a really nice show on channel 5! About designing clothes one. SHYT. i cant even remember what is that called. SCREW me please. LOLS! forget it. let me just get back to doing POM notes. LOLS!!! I think my life revolves too much around dancing and studying and the lappy till i forgot that there is a television IN MY HOUSE. awesome! (:
utterly ashamed. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment