Saturday, May 9, 2009

I slept at 130am and woke up at 1200pm today. HAHAHA! and i still feel so tired! gosh. i think it is because during school days i only have 4 hours of sleep everyday due to homeworks, tests and projects. SHEESH.
anyway, today i am in a REALLY bitchy mood. and i feel like saying this sentence.
TO: wenya, sharlene, nanli, haseenah, neetu
IF YOU ALL EVER SEE THIS. PLEASE GET OUT OF MY BLOG RIGHT NOW ALRIGHT? i do NOT want YOU to pollute my blog or anything. you are all just making my life really awful if i ever see any of you ever again. AND that is the effing reason why i REFUSE to go to TP. i swear if i see you all one more time, i will die. i rather commit suicide than talk to you. you put bitches to shame. THANK YOU. so PLEASE just stop embaressing me and stop ruining MY LIFE. GET OUT OF MY REALITY ALRIGHT? if my words are too DIFFICULT for you to understand. Then i will put it in a simpler way. I RATHER DIE THAN SEE ANY OF YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU.
okay. bitchy moment. but you never knew what they did to me in secondary school. so before you even want to call me a bitch. Do ask me for the truth before you even type anything alright?
oh oh. yesterday, i undated HOTSTUFF with everything that is happening in my life. HAHA! so glad i did. it is awesome to have a genius as your best friend. HAHA. anyway, babe! i am so sorry to cancel my outing with you on tuesday. i promise to make your birthday the most special-est birthday ya? ILOVEYOULOADS!!(:
okay. i am going to continue to STUDY! xD
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment