Monday, May 18, 2009

Giving me the wrong impressions is just annoying. If you cannot stop it. Then i will stop it.
If everyone said one less gossip, the world would be sooo much better. Jumping to conclusions is not everyones' forte. so why is everyone making a mountain out of a moehill? so that the story will become juicier? But have you ever thought about the victims, the ones' who get blamed for not doing anything at all? If you think that the victims will not find out. Then i must say, you are really naive. Cos some big blabber mouth will spill those beans out. No matter how our appearance look like. You do not, i repeat, DO NOT have the right to say things about me or MY FRIENDS in an accusing manner without finding the out the truth from us. You can scold me for ranting this out. But since you already embaressed my friend for no rhyme of reason. I also have no reason to hide this from the rest of the readers. Its just pissifying. PLAIN PISSIFYING. i come home having a fever and bad flu and cough to find out that we got backstabbed? Its not fair. But, since my friend does not want to pursue this matter. i will stop. i wont do anything neither will i be revengeful. I am just ranting out what i think is right for the innocent ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment