Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAHAHAHA! okay. i am still not coherent. so yesterday i finished lecture early and i called eileen. so she said that she was at the theatre of arts. so i walked there with cass, mich and faizah. only to see that it was a blood donation drive. i very much wanted to donate but then i am still 17. soooo young. oh wells i shall donate next year cos they got pretty bandanges with smiley faces on it. like pink, purple, green, blue and yellow. I LIKE!! I WANT LOLS! hahahaha. for the bandage i shall donate MY BLOOD xD. hahahaha. so. i wanted for ms eileen teo for 2hrs 40 mins. AND TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, PATIENCE IS NOT MY VIRTUE. hahahaha. so i am damn proud of myself that i waited so long and i didnt feel slightly pissed. as i got my revision notes with me. so i managed to study a little. HAHA(: anyway. i am teaching cass accounts now! so better concentrate! xD
updates soon!
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment