Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey hey my darl blog readers. I feel so tired today. Goodness. i think i must have overstudied. or what many of you might want to say is " Clare, you are already overstudying! " haha. Whatever it is. life still goes on yea? Anyway. no matter how tired i am i am still happy. I am going to meet zhii zhii for yoga later! HAHA! yay yay! i have so many things to update her about and i bet she has twice as much things to tell me! XD
Anyway, today i was talking to the microecons teacher and she was telling me that i have to sit for a sub paper for microecons. I DONT WANT! i want to do it with my class. seriously. Just because i am going to dance for graduation, i have to skip a 50 mins ICA test. super wtf. pissifying you know?
i just have to pray like really really hard and hope that i will be able to take my test with them? BUT the probability of me taking a test with them is practically ZERO! the dance performance is at 3. i have to be in the dance studio lets say about 1? by the time i finish the 5 mins piece of choreography and go to class, it will be 330. DAMMIT. hate it. I DONT WANT TO TAKE THE SUB PAPER. waste my precious time. HAHA(: and and and, i heard that the sub paper is much more difficult. ya! like why would i choose a harder paper over an easier paper. SO PISSY-OFFY. forget it. i have to live with it right? thats life!
thanks for letting me rant my dears!

to CANDYFLOSS! babe! dont let her get into your way. Just ignore her okays? i bet she is just like jealous you are soooo much effing hotter compared to her! DONT ANGRY! xD

off to meet zhii for YOGA! xD
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment