Friday, December 25, 2009

So much for Christmas

I really wonder how hotstuff is doing right now! She must be freezing! Hope she is alright! Missing her even though she just landed in Korea TODAY. HAHAHA! Another 7 more days to go! xD.
Anyway, went to church today for Christmas mass and as usual. It was so packed with KIDS. I swear I the Kids crying was 100 times LOUDER than the priest talking. You know I came up with this theory on why there is a decrease in the number of birth rates. This is because of what we teenagers experience in daily life. Seeing children cry so much just pisses us off and of cos we teenagers always want the EASY way out. Therefore, we will not have any children thus causing the decrease in birthrates and just today, the news showed that the birthrate in 2008 is 39000 and the birthrate in 2009 is 32000.

Guess my point is proved right. Children are a pain in our ass. They are more of a nuisance than anything else on the planet. Especially baby boys. G-O-D. I think they are better off in the zoo. Please dont call me a sexist. Just take a look at those baby boys when you enter the church. Seriously, for that whole 1 damn hour you would be swearing more than praising God. And after that, you found out that swearing is a sin, so you have to go for confession. Confession takes 15 mins. In the end you spend a LONGER time in church because of the stoopid baby boy. tsktsk.

Alright. I am definitely not coherent. I just spent 8 hours doing Macroecons project. The report is nearly done and Cass is starting on the powerpoint! Looks like we are ahead of time! woots!!~ So much for Christmas!

P.S: Anyway, could you all do me a favour please? As I need a sample size of 60 people do do this survey for my stats group. We need it urgently so please help us in completing our survey! Thank you so so so so much!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N3DTCS8

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment