Thursday, December 3, 2009

Awesome yet tiring as it may be. I enjoyed myself! But I ate so much today! Omg. I better start my diet again. Sucks man! I have not eaten Macs for at least I mean it. 1 MONTH. No fast food or what so ever. I really hope I am loosing you know. Or I will be damn demoralized. Ughhh!

Anyway, Today went out with Hotstuff again! Since her 'A's have ended, she is sooooo darn free. But as for me, I am still mugging in December. So crappy! But poly life = crappy. LOL! omg. If only i could just loose the 3KG. I will so damn happy. Is it so damn difficult! Yes, it is damn difficult. And even worse. You know I have been drinking plain water for at least 1 Month, no carbonated drinks. Plus dancing. But I cannot weigh myself. You know why? Because I have been doing alot of major workouts. So I know I have put on alot of muscles and since muscles weigh heavier than fats, I shall not weigh myself before I freak. LOL! So I should just see a major weight loss before I step onto the damn scale. LOL! I hope I have another month worth of will-power to continue this diet. With all those intensive training. Maybe a chocolate nutrition bar would do me good or maybe I will go on a vegetable and fruits diet for one week? YES! I shall do that! =] HAHAHA!

must must must loose 3KG. I am bent on loosing damn alot of weight. LOL! At least by next year January. You can do it Clare! JYJY.

Alright! I better get back to my topic where I went out with Hotstuff. I went to do manicure with Hotstuff since Tomorrow is going to be her prom! And I will be doing her hair for her and most prolly make up =] HAHAHA! So exciting! But manicure was a total bullshyt seriously. Though our nails came out really pretty, it was damn torturous. Being in an all girls school for 10-11years, I admit our chinese is totally CMI. However those people doing our nails were China people. Can you imagine the trouble we have to go through to tell them what kind of nail designs we want? damn torture. And even worse. Those 2 manicurist were trying to spark a conversation with us which made Caroline and I even more nervous as we tried our best to stutter those horrible cheena words out. LOL!

Anyway after the manicure, the 2 cheena women tried to promote to us their latest package. Of course Caroline and I rejected at first. I mean come on. Its not worth it. So we rejected. However, NO. The 2 cheena ladies did not give up. They started calculating for us how much we save. Damn asshole man. And we still continue rejecting. Then the manicurist face became DAMN black. Seriously. Her attitude towards us totally changed. She became damn rude. So I said quite loudly in english. I bet they are earning through commission thats why they forcing like anything. HAHAHA! And of course they do not understand English. Even with a black face, they still continued BEGGING us to sign for their package.

So being a damn bitchy person. I shall help them calculate la okay? See ah. In Singapore dollars we pay
$250 for the package. Change to Cheena money, $250 x 5 = $1000. OF COURSE! No wonder they want sia. Look at the amount I think can get a fake lambo in china. HAHAHAHA! So Caroline and I took pity on those idiots and signed the package. But I swear. We will never go there EVER AGAIN. Btw, its at Jean yip nail spa. Nearly died from their begging. HAHAHA!


toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment