Monday, December 7, 2009

It has already been such a drag just trying to get through today's lesson. I still have not recovered from the 12 hours of dance on Saturday and tomorrow and Wednesday I will be having dance again. It seriously draining all my energy and I am loosing every bit of concentration I have left in me. I already feel like I am on the verge of fainting any moment. And 2 weeks from now, I will be having another 1 2hours worth of dance. Amen.

ICAs are ending very very very soon. Just left with 3 papers! Just when I thought I have escaped accounts, poly introduced another form of shytty accounts where it is much much tougher. Plus tomorrow is my Accounts paper. I feel ready and yet not ready. Better get my head into the damn book before I panic tomorrow morning! Secondly, I am already panicking for my Access test this Friday. BLEHHHHHHHH ttm!

My eyes are closing, my legs are severely injured mostly from blue blacks and I dare not wear shorts cos its fuglyyy.

Lastly. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE alex, dont let me write anymore "dear alex" letters again. Havent I embaressed you enough? Or now do you need me to put your face on my blog and ask you get out of my life? I have already endured all your nonsence for 5 times. So please do not make this the sixth. Yes, you have found a girl who is "oh so in love with you". That was what you told me. So please do not disturb my friends or I. I really fucking mean it alright? When you insulted me in the previous message, I have already put you on my list of assholes. So please dont degrade yourself anymore. Yes your ego is DAMN BIG. But dont let me see it. I have seen enough of your EGO. And just one word of advice. Please dont eat any cake with the brand "EGO" because yours is big enough. TYVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment