Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Alright. This sucks I know. But I still do not have the pictures. Crappppp. HAHAHA! Damn long. URGH! Hopefully tomorrow alright peeps? Really apologise.

Managed to crawl into bed at 1am today and had to drag myself out of bed by 630am. Sheesh. Looks like I am back to the old days where having 5 hours of sleep a day is a norm. Crap! HAHAHA! There goes my face. Pimples and all. LOL!

Anyway, dear Alex. Having you sent me the sms that you told all your BEST friends about our thing. Well, come come! I am a very nice yet BITCHY girl because I practically announced it to the whole school because most of the whole damn time. I am cursing your name in school to actually warn girls to be aware of you. Like I told my girlfriends. "ALEX" Nice name, horrible face. No choice what to do? God is never fair. So live with it alright? So dear Alex, please dont push your luck. Because there is a limit to my kindness and you are seriously going too overboard by sending me THIS message via my best friend

Alex Message:
"Well, I know wateva I say nw is pointless. Thanks for ur wishes.I am happy wif my relationship nw. Aniwaies help me convey her a msg(ME). If she does not like the guy, she shd tell tat guy straight at his face. It is nt as if I cannot take it. Aniwaies if she truely like someone, she need nt beat ard the bush and also love is btw 2 person. What her friends like or dislike should nt affect her decision in goin into a relationship wif him. She shd like someone based on her own feelin. Hav a mind of herself!"

Okay! HELLO! I showed this to all my friends and one look they already think you are ego-istic asshole. Full of pride and no shame. Seriously. Just look at what you are typing. And I seriously feel like scolding the hell out of you via sms but forget it. If I hurt your pride I think you will jump off 100 stories and die. You know, too big a pride does not do you any good. Understand? Plus, I have rejected you FIVE times. FIVE, 5, FIVE, 5. Its 5. But you didnt get the hint. It takes a person without a mind to know a person without a mind. Lol. What a shame. All talk but no actions huh. Pissing me off is definitely your forte. But please. Dont continue it. Just hearing your name already makes me barf what more your face. SPARE ME THE AGONY. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment