Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alright. I shall just start with this sentence.

Then I will continue on my trip to Korea.

I HAD THE FUCKING WORST 18TH BIRTHDAY EVER.

Alright. Its not exactly the worst. Because you become 18 only ONCE. So it was a damn bad birthday.

My parents wonderfully FORGOT my birthday. Pissifying ttm. So I didnt even celebrate. When I woke up. It felt like any other normal day. Where I get up do my normal routine. The only thing different was that I was in Korea shivering in such horrible weather of 0 degrees to -14 degrees. It never went above 0 degrees at all. And so yes. Heat packs were the bomb during those 8 days. HAHAHA!

Day 1 - 15 December 2009
Arrive in Seoul Sightseeing at Nam'i Island
Afternoon Sightseeing at Royal Pass & Dongdaemun market Flight transfer to Jeju Island

Day 2 - 16 December 2009
Sigtseeing at yongduam rock, sungsan sunrise park and tangerine farm and A.T.V ride
Afternoon sightseeing at Jeju folk village, teddy bear museum and mysterious road.

Day 3 - 17 December 2009
Flight to Daegu
Morning sightseeing at Donghwa temple Afternoon sightseeing at Jungangro street - coffee factory and Spa valley

Day 4 - 18 December 2009
Bus ride to Daegu
Sightseeing at Maisan Provincial park afternoon sightseeing at wine museum and craftswork exhibition hall


Day 5 - 19 December 2009
Bus ride to Jeonju Sightseeing at Heritage Park Afternoon sightseeing at EVERLAND! Bus ride to Seoul

Day 6 - 20 December 2009
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE =]
Sightseeing at Ginseng Monopoly show room and THEFACESHOP
Afternoon sightseeing: Kimchi making session, Coex Mall, Lotte World Adventure

Day 7 - 21 December 2009
Free at Leisure

Anyway, please pardon me. I didnt take much photos because it was so cold I refuse to even take my gloves out to snap a shot of the nice scenery. But do enjoy the following photos!! =]



Doesnt This look familiar to you? YES! Its the princess hour BEAR MUSEUM! =]










I climbed 3km just for this. Its total madness I know, to climb in such a cold weather. But PERFECT time for some exercise after eating loads of rice! =]



See this guy there? He is damn cute and super hardworking. Typical korean look. Superrrr cute I swear. He always tries to converse to me in Chinese but his chinese CMI. And not forgetting my chinese also CMI. So how? We always end up laughing. HAHAHA!

A 6 Star hotel at Seoul. Damn nice that I cannot help but take picture of the toilet bowl. Pardon me! HAHA! =]



No comments:

Post a Comment