Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Day Ever

The Most Awesome Surprise E-V-E-R.

You know why? Because Cass & Mich surprised me at my house with lots and lots of presents. Just 2 days before I was complaining to them how horrible my 18th Birthday was and they did the swwetest thing ever! They bought for me a bunch of roses with purple wrapping, black bebe tank top, developed a photo of me, bought my favourite blackforest cake and did a powerpoint for me. I was so touched upon seeing them and they even sang me a birthday song at my gate. So touched till I cried. So I apologise if the pictures of me look a little teary eyed. Too touched. HAHAHA!








Today was suppose to be our day of exchanging Christmas presents too! =]

Cass Gifts to me!
Cass Gift to michelle!
My gifts to them!






After the gift exchanging and the awesome cake, we decided to go Vivo! Super proud of ourselves as we did not spend any money other than lunch and dinner money =] HAHAHA!



Anyway, I am sure the photos show you that I am so damn happy! Not because I got such awesome gifts but because God has gave me such awesome friends who celebrate my birthday with me even though it has passed and take the effort to wake up so early to surprise me, to sing me a birthday song. And if you were to ask me if I have ever heard such beautiful voices? It will be the songs my friends sing to me. Those are the most beautiful voices I have ever heard and nothing can be compared to them.

Thank you Cass and Mich for the never ending surprises! You girls never fail to make me surprise and happy. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Big big big hugs and kisses! hahaha =]

And today hotstuff came to my house! FIRST TIME! And guess what! Her mum has allowed her to go holiday with me! So most prolly we will be heding to Hong Kong in another 3 months time! So damn excited! =] Woots!!~ Anyway, hotstuff will be going Korea tomorrow. So my dear do enjoy yourself okay? =] Love youuuuu =]

I am over the moon today! Even though I have so many projects to complete =]

No comments:

Post a Comment