Friday, December 11, 2009



OMO OMO! I just finished revising Access. Manged to do ALL 3 papers. But seriously. I wish Access can just DIE. Like how in the world is Access related to Business. So rubbish plus waste my time! Anyway. I cant wait for this Saturday! I will be going to Singapore Swimming Complex with Hsinrui to sell clothes! So exciting! Plus can earn money! But the sad part is that we have to leave halfway for dance. Damn sad Damn sad. But oh wells!~

Tomorrow will be my last paper! ACCESS. GO AND DIE. Mug so long for nuts. But I will be leaving for Korea in another 4 days time! So fast! And good news is, I have yet to pack. HAHAHAHA! Time for me to relax uh! NO! Because I am still worrying for the 6 projects! So I will be bringing my handphone in case any of my classmates have to contact me. LOL! Damn sad. Holiday also like this. How to get married to my korean husbands HAPPILY? HOW?! hahahaha!


Anyway. I will also be skipping 3 dance practices. God. Wish me luck please. I hope I can catch up! Anyway, like I said. Intensive dance trainings once I am back from Korea. I really wonder how I am going to handle dance, projects, presentations and exams all at one go. Wish me luck once again! And I better go to sleep so that I will be awake for tomorrow! Hopefully, I am prepared! =] HAHAHA!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment