Saturday, December 12, 2009

FINALLY!

I get to sell my clothes. Though it was sort of a high class flea market because we opened it at Singapore Swimming Club. Lots of hot guys with hot swimmer bods. LOL! hahahaha! Spent quite some time oogling at them with Hsinrui. HAHAHAHA! And tomorrow will be the last day we will be opening the shop! So peeps! Come and suport alright! Alot of things! I sumpa! So do come and give your full support before I leave for Korea! HAHAHA! Kerwin says that Hsinrui and I are the most hardworking people in the area. Because.... Most of the time Hsinrui and I are sitting down. LOL! HAHAHAHA! And we cannot even be bothered to like tend to customers because all they do is touch the clothes, say its pretty, hear that we are selling the pretty clothes for $20 and walk away. Dont worry. It has been scientifically proven because at least 13 people did that. And we were there from 11am to 9pm. Nearly died! But its seriously a once in a life time experience! And we are still planning to book more places! =] HAHAHAHA! Cant wait! So exciting! Anyway, I cannot blog much about today because I still have to get ready for tomorrow! HAHAHA!
Soooo

toodles peeps!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment