Monday, December 14, 2009

Korean Boys! Here I Come! =]

Life is simply interesting when you are going on a holiday. HAHAHA! In just 1hours time, I will be at the airport sipping my green tea frappucino at starbucks and then off to Korea I go. Everytime I see korean stars they just perk me up cause they are too cute luh. Though the probability that they are made of plastic is prolly 100%. But they are still ah-dorable!

Anyway, even though I am going to Korea today, I still have to do my duty as a student and get my ass down to school. LOL! And soooo. I got back my grades for Marketing and EWS ICA. LOL!

Marketing: A
EWS: 39.5 out of 50

Crap. I know! I am just 1 mark away from an A for EWS! So damn sad. But nvm! I will try harder again next time! =] HAHAHAHA! Anyway, I am super not in a holiday mood and it is because I am skipping 1 week of school which also means not doing anything about my project! =[. But my super nice classmates told me to enjoy myself first then come back and worry. So sweet of them! Thank you guys! =] I promise to put in thrice the effort to make the project an awesome one alright! =] And of cos not forgetting to get you all chocolates! =]

Told my mum my results and she is so damn happy. For god knows what reason. But she sadi I did study hard so she awarded me $50. LOL! Plus another $100 for my birthday. THERE! $150 to spend in Korea! HAHAHA =] Lastly thank you Amander, Caroline, Cass and Michelle for the lovely bon voyage! So cute la you girls! I promise to come back on time next monday! =]

ps. Guys, if you happen to sms me on 20december and I do not reply. This means I am in Korea. But I will definitely reply you peeps the minute I switch on my phone alright? =] HAHAHA!

LOVE YOU PEOPLE!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment