Friday, December 11, 2009

Just looking at Spore's population, I swear your 10 fingers plus your 10 teeny weeny toes are not even enough to count the number of inconsiderate people you see just in a day. However, it is great that I am meeting so many inconsiderate people right now. Because, right now, I am doing a project for statistics on how many inconsiderate people are there in Spore. Well, one thing I am sure of is, TOO MANY TO COUNT.

Just today, my mum already drove me mad by putting cherries that are used for baking into my cereal bowl. And knowing that I am on a diet, she poured me fruity pebbles cereal. Imagine the sweetness. I sure had a very sweet breakfast. No wonder I was laughing so much today. tsktsk! So this made me sorta moody after having an awfully SWEET breakfast, I left the house with a black face. Following was when the lift came and in the lift were 3 NICE people. Like really nice. When I reached the ground floor. Of cos your instinct is to hold the lift for others to go out right? So I held for my NEIGHBOURS. But guess what did they do?! They just went out of the lift without saying THANK YOU. And continued walking. Of cos I was damn pissed off and stormed out of the lift. However, when I was neither in nor out of the lift, the lift door closed on me. Being irritated, I kicked the lift door and the 3 NICE people turn around. And I stared at them and said this word damn loud. "FUCK". Then they stared at me like they never heard this word before. So I said it one more time while staring in their eyes. "FUCK YOU" and stormed off. I swear that felt damn good. LOL! Priceless face they had. HAHAHAHAHA! Alright, I dont deny that I was not inconsiderate but they just aggreviated my anger. LOL! hahaha! So too bad! Hope you asses learn your lesson. Say thank you.

Is thank you such a difficult word to say? How in any way does thank you hurt your ego? What if I told you that this thank you word can make someone's day. Just a mere 2 words can make a person so happy for the rest of the day.

It exactly applies for those old folks selling tissues. Just today I saw this old lady at Bugis. She was at the road side half blind and yet she was trying her very best just to sell tissues. Everyone walked past her like she doesnt deserve a shit. Come on people, its just $1 is it that expensive? I am not saying that we have to pity them and give them money. But we have sort of been in their situation before right? The economy downturn already affected almost everyone for at least 6 months.

Can you imagine these old folks suffering this fate for like god knows how long and yet everyday they try their best to earn just some money so that they can feed themselves. Even getting a piece of bread will make them happy. And yet, most Singaporeans, being the normal scrooge who queues up for Free hello kitties do not even turn their way. Its so upsetting to see almost every Singaporean this way. Reflect on it. It will make you feel good that you helped someone. Basically, when I see people happy, I will be happy for them. Even though I do the things that are not to my liking but as long as my friends are happy. I will be happy. The society is not only about taking. It is also about how much you can give. As the saying goes.

You reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment