Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yeah yeah. Just blabber on now

It takes a lot of effort to trust someone and it just takes one word to demoralize someone. Words are so powerful to the extent many of us do not know how to use it properly.

Just this morning, my mum screamed at me for not saving. Seriously, in what way does my spending from $1000 a month reduce to $300 a month shows that I am not saving? She says that I am not trying my best. Yeah right! It took me at least 2 months to get the habit of NOT SPENDING. Seeing something I like but i dont get it because I am so afraid my mum will scream at me. It pisses me off when she read the things I spent on. And most of them are like my once in a while shopping. tsk. Imagine. $300 a month including food and drinks compared to $1000 a month on clothes clothes, more clothes, manicure, food and BLAH.

Parents think that the more they shout the more their children will listen. It never once occured to them that they are a effing 30 years older than us. And THAT is how big our generation gap is. They always think that they are right in every possible way. Thinking that we children DO NOT HAVE A MIND OF OUR OWN. Thinking that we are just as smart as them, as thrifty as them, as naggy as them. OMG. I have no idea. But nagging is totally out of my league. Nagging is NOT caring. Its pure annoyance. They keep repeating the same thing thinking that we got their words into our brains and yet it does not occur to them we keep doing the same thing. In the end, their words fall on deaf ears. And who is to blame again? US.

They do not even care about how we, teenagers feel. They just nag as if they are shooting a machine gun. Every toxic word that comes out of their mouth hurts us. But they do n ot even know. They just blabber on till they are pleased with themselves. And parents always say that we kids are deaf because we turn our MP3 volumes to the maximum.

Look here okay? Who is to be blamed? Us or Them? Of cos them. When they nag, the easiest way out is to plug ear pieces into our ears and blast our music. Whatever it is. It just starts of with them. major tsktsktsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment