Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dancers

Thank you Darling Bai for my bunny doremon and the drive from one carpark to another carpark in NYP! HAHAHA! Love you love you LOVE YOU! =]

Anyway, alot of things happened in dance today. I was stoning likel literally. Even Nu bi said I look damn lethargic today! Yeah man. Another 19 more rehearsals. I dare not even look at my face by then!~ LOL! I think I will just scare myself! HAHAHAHA =]

I guess by this time, we dancers have to start perservering. If we just give up half way or loose the support from the other dancers, we will just break down. Staying together is one thing. But dancing together in unision is other thing. Looking at the dance is one thing, but performing is a whole lot different. I must say that we dancers have certainly stayed strong. The countless practices we had, the work piled up on us and yet everytime we dance we will try our best to smile and dance to the best of our ability. And that, I must say that I really look up to the dancers.

Many people who actually encounter what we encounter. I can actually say that they will give up. Literally. But one thing I can say that we dancers have but the other do not have is determination. Many people think that dancing is not important but to us dancers, it is the movement of one's mind, body and soul. And the only people who have this spirit are the dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment