Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY 2010!

It will be so cliche if I say this. "How time flies" But seriously. I can't believe we are starting a new year.

Just 2 years ago, I graduated from SACSS.
Just last year, I entered NYP as a freshie.
And in another 3 months time, I will be going to Year 2.
In just 1 month time, NYP musical will be held.
In just 5 days time, I will be having my presentation. SHUCKS.
In just 1.5hours time, I will be having my EWS meeting.

Get what I mean? Time really does fly. So damn fast. But of cos, a new year always calls for new resolutions!

And so my new year resolutions are:
1. To love all my friends even more than I loved them last year
2. To put in 200% in everything I do.
3. Do well in my exams and tests
4. Apologise to the guys I rejected oh-so-evily. [If i remembered their number]
5. Enjoy dance even though its so damn stressful
6. Loose another 5kg.
7. To love my husband and try not to flirt around! [Amanda! SEE AH! I nice leh]
8. Try my BEST not to spend so much money

And of course! Not forgetting to thank all those friends who have been there with me for the Year 2009 [Does not go in order]

MY FAMILY! Without a doubt

Outside friends
Caroline
Amanda - my husband!
Marcia
Michelle Ong Xin Yi
Tay Zhi Lin
Stannly
Noelle Claire
Carissa Lin
Natalie
The rest of my friends! =]

NYP Friends
Cassandra
Michelle Ong Shi Ying
Bai
Aaron
Jin Hao
Charmaine
The rest of BE =]
Kerwin
Cassandra's A-team Friends

NYP Dancers
Nua QP - Lulu
LOY NU BI - Hsin rui
Yvonne
Xuan Ren
Yu shan
Natalie
Claire
Mei Xuan
Eileen
All the DC members =]

OBS Friends
Michelle Chng
Clarence
Zhi Yong
Sean
Eugene
Jessica
Wan Xu
Shi Ying
Christina
Louis
Yong Feng
Rapheal
Adam
Nicholas

Nadzirah
Faris
Rest Of the OBS mates I know =]

I apologise if I miss out your name! Just tag me if I miss out your name alright? =]

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment