Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey peeps! Woots!~
Met amander today! Like finally! And watched Alvin & the chipmunks 2 with her! =] LOL! Though its my second time watching. HAHAHA! But its such a cute movie! I cannot resist. However, only managed to catch a movie with her since I was going to meet hsinrui! To teach Hsinrui how to put makeup so that she can help me for the next photoshoot! =] HAHAHA!

And I cannot deny that this nu bi is a fast learner! She put the make up on exactly the way I put on. GOOD GOOD! She is such a cute Nu bi la! No wonder Nu Cai wanna kiss her =] HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops=x. If she sees this she will kill me! But w-h-a-t-e-v-s. HAHAHAHA =] The only thing she will ever say is. This girl never DIE before uh!

Hee hee! It is just 1 month and 3 days away from NYP musical! I am kinda freaking out? Because we have an estimated of about maybe 8 normal practices left. Including extra practices? Maybe about 7 more? So the total practices we have is 15 practices. Who wont freak out man. And I am seriously panicking. Okay. Crap. Maybe I should stop worrying about next month first and just worry about next week's presentation. HAHAHA! =]

Alright! I shall update you peeps soon! soooo

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment