Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hey peeps! In just another 5 days, it will be NYP big musical. A musical that will only happen once every 3 years. However, to get to that musical, I have to get pass all those tedious 12 hour dance practices for the next 4 more days and 1 horrible presentation which is going to happen tomorrow!

Anyway, its exciting! But the fact that I have to bring SO many things tomorrow pisses me off. Business clothes, dance clothes, slippers, High heels. crap. I feel like I am actually moving house. LOL! But I still look forward to hanging out with the dancers! And I am really glad that we dancers have the perserverance. No matter how matter times we get shouted at, we will put our 200% for whatever dance we do! =]

Anyway, let me divert this topic before I get into a dancer's theory which will not be nice!

Just 2 days ago, Xuan ren, Hsinrui Yushan and I hanged out at Lulu's place and had a sleepover! Enjoyedmyself alot! Laughed till 2am before all of us dozed off and woke up at 7am. LOL! But that 5 hours of sleep could bring us to do 12 hours worth of dancing. Not bad huh. HAHA! =]

Yesterday was somewhat weird? Its like a first time experience. Funny yet awkward. To the guy, I am really sorry I am unable to accept the lollipop you gave me. It was kind of awkward because I was having horrible night blindness in the auditorium and all of a sudden you passed me this heart shape lollipop which is as big as my palm size. Upon seeing it. I already felt like I had a toothache. I apologise for returning it to you and I am sure you can give it to someone much much better =] Such a cliche sentence. But I am just not for you and neither are you for me alright? I hope I made a dinstinct clear line and it would'nt affect you so much alright? Dance well and smile!

But you have to admit, it was quite an awkward place where Hsinrui was next to me in shock. And me suffering from night blindness squinting at what "guy Y" gave to me. And the only thing Hsinrui said was. OMG. LOL! Such a nice girl! HAHAHAHAHA=] Thank you Lulu for helping me too! And giving me tips on how to reject when I was clearly freaking out and thinking of ways to reject him within that 1 hour. LOL! Also thank you DC-ians for helping me out so much! =]

Performance in another 5 days time! WE CAN DO IT ALRIGHT! Love you all! <3

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment