Monday, January 11, 2010

I just noticed that it has been 5 days since I actually blogged. WOW. I must be THAT busy to actually forget about blogging.

And finally! After like months of not talking to hotstuff, I managed to talk to her over the phone for 2 hours =] HAHAHA! Its been such a long time since we actually talked like this! Unfortunately now, she is listening to her lullaby. So oh wells~

It is kinda awesome to know that I will be going back for dance 4 times this week. NOT. Sucks ttm. Its like super dammit shitty WASTE MY BLARDY TIME. Its so annoying that the fact sometimes you get scolded for other people's doings you know? Okay, no matter how much I say, I doubt you guys will understand. Annoying much. I just feel like pulling every strand of hair out. Annoying so-bibs man.

Anyway, I want to do something crazy again. Crap. I wanna highlight my hair light pink. Shyt Clare. LOL! All your rubbish again!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment