Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey peeps!
Its been a long long time since I actually blogged! But today is a very important day! CONGRATULATIONS TO MY 2 DARLINGS. Cass and Bai for getting installed! =] I have no idea why I am so happy but I am just happy for them =] HAHAHAHA! And since I cannot really have a proper congratulations nor attend their ceremony, I decided to get them flowers! =]
And looking at the flowers just make me want to get one for myself. But ahhh. wth. Get myself one because I dance everyday ah? LOL! Anyway, the 2 really sweet looking ones are for my 2 darlings while the others are for the nice friends I made while hanging out with Cass!




Congratulations to you A-team people! Really happy for you all. I apologise that I am unable to stay through the ceremony because of the damn it dance. But enjoy yourself alright! =] Hope you guys have as much fun as you all always do! <3

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment