Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey peeps! I know right now, its so rare for me to be blogging since I am xuper xuper busy to the extent I dont even have time to talk to Hotstuff or Amander. Thank god for today's timetable, I only have a lecture which is from 3 to 5. Thinking about it makes me super tired because I am still having lack of sleep. But of cos I will try my best to update you all!

Dancers are starting to get sick! Plus I am STILL sick. Since last saturday. Horrible block nose, barely any voice. Dancers! Please take care alright? Drink more water and PLEASE eat! I dont think dieting is possible right now! Hsinrui also must take care ah! Dont tire yourself out dear! Sleep more okay? =] Twin! You take care of your muscles too ah! You muscles pain, My muscles also pain. UGHHH. HAHA! Xuanren, take care of your leg! Dont kick now! On the day of our performance we will WOW the audiences with our kick k! hahahaha! Lulu! Dont stress now! We will be here for you okay! No matter what! =] Friday is gonna be AWESOME =]

And not forgetting Bai, Please please please take care of your hand! Cass, Cheer up okay! You still have me! =] And Michelle! Sleep early ah! =]

Just managed to call Hotstuff an hour ago. And she said some things that made me feel happy yet sad for her. But dear! No matter what, As long as you are happy, I will be happy okay? =]

Anyway, I am reaching my target already! I just need to loose another 2 more kg! OMG. So exciting! I already lost 4 kg! WHOOHOO! =] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 2 more to goooo! =]
Makes me so excited! =]

Toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment