Sunday, June 27, 2010

You're 19. I'm 18

























25 June 2010. BF's 19th birthday. & yet I was unable to celebrate with him due to school commitments. Adding on, he was sick. Poor boy. But at least he managed to celebrate on 26th June!

I would also like to thank all his friends for taking the effort to come~! Amanda, Joan, Hsinrui, Shaoyu, Eugene, Damon, JJ, Michelle, Ruben, Mcenroe (& 2 of his other friends whose name i kind of forgot =x), Aileen, Galvin, JiaJia, Teck Kim, Jerome, Eleanor, Lindy, Ben and Carlos. Though some were unable to come but thanks for all the effort you all did such as finding the time to write the small tiny card. I'm sure all your efforts and time came into good use! Because your presense have made the party awesome!

Although he found out about my surprise. TSK. Such a failure. NVM! Next year will be better HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY BF! <3

& LASTLY, Thank you all who came :)

No comments:

Post a Comment