Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blackberry Addict

Unfortunately, my pinkberry died on me after it tragically flew out of my hands yesterday! & so. I finally felt how dependant I am on a Blackberry! & so I rushed down to the nearest Starhub shop & finally am glad and happy to announce that I got my NEW BLACKBERRY! <3

Which also means that I have to start learning to be demure and gentle. Or I swear this blackberry is gonna last for another 2 months before it dies on me!

Anyway, I know my life has been so mundane because I am hardly even updating my blog! But I bet its gonna get very interesting real soon! But sorry dears! I can only update you all the good news next month! If I am not wrong! But I really can't wait to share this awesome news with you readers!

Moving on! Its the second last week of full shift attachment! & I am still enjoying my attachment days! Gonna miss all the fun we had! <3>

Finally done with all my reports & projects! Dance practices are starting to get tiring again! As we start getting busy! Looks like round 2 of tedious training is gonna start soon! But I am glad to say that I enjoy every single moment I spend on the dance floor with my dancemates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment