Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just 3 more days!

Life's good! Things are going just so smoothly. No drama. & I hope no drama so soon either! We will be getting our First TEP stopover results in like 2 weeks time! ZOMG. SO FAST! & currently I am in ELDC dying. LITERALLY. But I am taught how to photoshop! Which is really awesome. Because last time the photoshop I knew was to only remove eyebags and pimples. LOL! Bimbo much? IKR!

In just 3 more days its Boyfriend's birthday! I'm eggcited! Cos he is finally 19. Which means he is older than me. HAHAHAHAHA! & just 3 days ago, it was our 3rd month. So... HAPPY 3RD MONTH! <3>

I'm frigging bored. Seriously. The weather is screwed and my head is throbbing. But I still found this nice song sang by jojo! Do listen! Its awesome!

JoJo - Numbers



No comments:

Post a Comment