Sunday, June 6, 2010

Selfish?

Seriously. Before anyone uses this "oh-so-hurting" word = SELFISH. Let me just emphasize something. It takes one to know one. Before you even say that someone is selfish. Reflect on your own actions before you even say a thing. You are not so great after all you know? If you are lazy and insensitive to the people around you. You have no right to insult your friends or aquaintances. Because at the rate you are going. Seriously, you are not even going to end up with an aquaintance.

Many a times, I always question myself why do I still have to take in all your rubbish. Why do I have to give in to you time and again for 1 year. Then I ask myself. If I hate you so much, what good would it do to me? Nothing. & now do you understand why I do not hold any faults with others. Because I do not want to become like you. Hated and detested by many. It already shows that you yourself have so much hatred inside you that you all just a selfish self centered bitch.

I seriously advice you to change your stinking attitude or even I will blow my top one day. I help people. & I do everything for a reason. I have known you long ebough to know that you plagarize work. So do you think I will still show you my work? Of cos NOT. You are just causing trouble for yourself if you continue your life this way. But seriously, I do not and never want to interfere in your life because I rather not mix with bitches like you.

You explain the definition of Bitch you know? A self centered bitch. So please look at yourself first before you judge others. Be realistic alright? Accept this fact.
YOU HAVE AN UGLY PERSONALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment