Saturday, June 19, 2010

Updates!

Its been ages since I've logged into blogger. & just yesterday was the end of my 9 weeks of attachment in BSC. God. & I am already missing those BSC days! Where we spend most of the time having fun & laughing at each other.

Anyway, the next 9 weeks will be dedicated to ELDC! Half shift. tsk! Not really looking forward to anything because the next few weeks, wait, make it months are gonna be busy busy! With lunchtime concert coming up and after that YOG thing. GAH.

Whatever it is. Poly life is sure busy! =] & seriously. One more thing. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. BADLY. God, can I have the motivation to lose weight from back then? tsk!

& I want to go shopping. Alright, I guess I am starting to blabber my cravings. But I want a charles and keith shoe. LIKE REALLY WANT IT. But I feel so lazy to even step out of the house. TSK!

toodles! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment