Sunday, April 26, 2009

revisions : DONE
homework : DONE
ICA1 : A LONG WAY TO GO.
so i have to write a speech for my effective oral communication class. so screwed. my ideas have run dry. i dont even know how to start. HELP! and the test is on 18 may which will be in 22 days time. yes. i know that time is ticking away. but i cant think. URGHH. i have to write a 3 to 4 minute speech or i will fail! and i so cannot fail cos if i fail it will pull my overall GPA down which is terrible. anyway, i just smsed HOTSTUFF all my topics in hope that she can help me choose one and i write. hahaha!(: hope this ICA test goes well!!
TIME IS TICKING! in 22 days it will be my first ICA test and in 29 days will be the first day of the graduation performance. how time flies! WHOOO!~ And i know that i am stressed. you want to know how? because i bought freaking 4 packs of lackerol sweets on friday and i am down to my last pack with 2 pathetic pastilles inside. sickening. i think i am going to have a tummy ache if i continue feeding on sugarfree pastilles like this.
OH OH AND I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH EVERYONE! DUE TO MY HIDEOUS SUNBURN, THE STOOP SUNBURN HAS SERIOUSLY IMPAIRED MY WARDROBE. I AM UNABLE TO WEAR ANYTHING SLEEVLESS. ITS URGHHHHHHH. i know you all just feel as fed up as i am. xD hahahas.
okay! time to start brainstorming for my speech!
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment