Monday, April 13, 2009

panic station! (:

Dont mind me for being bimbotic. But eh my gawdd! poly is starting soon.its freaking scary. i have to like sort of 'restart' my life all over again? going to a poly where most of your friends wont be going is just indescribable. my nerves are like starting to overtake every single part of my body! OMG! I MUST GO NYP [business school] FIND FRIENDS !!(:
Actually i just noticed that this week is going to be like a super long-ish and tiring week. lets see.
tuesday: go escape with friends
wednesday: help the modern dancers with SYF make up and then followed by high tea at marriott hotel with amanda
thursday: NYP orientation
friday:NYP orientation
saturday & sunday:whatever the heck is going on and then monday school starts! LIKE OFFICIALLY! after 6 months of holiday, i cannot believe that i will be poicking up a book to study again. and its not some simple secondary maths or physics. its economics and i still have to take up some foreign language as one of my subjects. kill me or kill me? (: forget it.i will just do my duty as a student and study hard yozxzxzxz!(:
Anyway! guess what?!?! i am going to take my driving test soon! i cant freaking wait. i can like drive myself to school instead of taking an mrt to yio chu kang EVERYDAYYY! my mummy says she will get me a car! yay. cant freaking wait. just 8 more months till i can step on that accelerator! WOOTS!~

No comments:

Post a Comment