Friday, April 17, 2009

DAY 2 OF NYP SBM ORIENTATION

CLASS BM0905 [there are more people than that (:]

































THE CLIQUE! (:

cassandra,michelle,faizah,clare

Gosh! today was freaking tiring! we had like 4 hours of water games and i am so tired. worse of all. the water games were held at the stadium so the stoop sun was directly shining at us! one word. HOT! its was freaking scorching hot! and guess what? of cos i got sunburn. pissifying. i swear i am going to put a facial whitening mask on my skin. dont mind me for being a bimbo but i really dont fit tan skin. its soooo not me!(: i want to be F-A-I-R
anyway. we took pictures today! i will upload it soon. i promise. gosh i got so many photos to upload. hahahahas. i lost count already!(: but i will really try my best to upload the photos asap okay?(:
Tomorrow i have to go back to NYP for dance! my first day there with pilar! so wish me luck lovelies!(:
PS: i heart BM0905!(:
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment