Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hey awesomes! so today was all about internet and web technologies. like whatttttt????
as many of you all know i am horrible when it comes to technology. i BARELY know how to operate these things. call me dumb but its true okay! i always screw up my handphone, my laptop even the television. i will just press any button hoping that i press the correct one and it will work! see. i am hopeless right? if you dont believe me, ask caroline, amander, marcia or zhii. they can confirm and even write a 1000 word essay on how i spoil electronics just as fast i get them. xD today's lesson was AWFULLY BORINGGG. i nearly fell asleep. or was i asleep? whatever it is. i was not paying attetion. hahahas. horrible.so after our 3 dreadful hours of internet and web technology class. michelle,cassandra and faizah followed me to configure my laptop even though they do not need to configure theirs. so sweet right? THANKS BABES! by the way, our class BM0905 was allocated the 1 to 2 time slot. however. some really kiasu people from other class came to take out slot. so in the they said that we have to do it by priority. first come first serve basis. HELLO! SINCE WHEN DID RULES CHANGE SOOO QUICKLY? i wish SAC was like that!(: so i waited for 1.5 hrs for my turn. then all of a sudden. this group of girls came in saying that they came here a few hours ago and had to leave for lecture. so they asked someone to reserve a place for them. FREAKING PISSIFYING. so i asked the lady. how long more. and she was like 8 more people. one person needs at least 30-45 mins to configure a laptop. so 240mins more? NO EFFING WAY. so i told the lady. i rather BUY the cd than wait and walked off. seriously. my time=money okay! so i went to the college bookstore to find the cd. and guess what? they said that i have to get an order list and wait for another 1 to 2 months to receive the disk. BY THAT TIME I FAIL MY EXAMS AND DROP OUT OF NYP ALREADY LAAAA! KNN LEH!
so forget it. later i will be going over to my friend's house and she will help me in the configuration and all. i really hope it works or i will be soooo screwed.
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment