Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let me tell you all something awesome. just as i was about to celebrate the end of finishing my homework. cassandra told me that we still had to do priciples of management and statistics. yes! my feeling was like OH CRAP. NOT ANOTHER ONE! sooooooo, i skipped watching america's next top model cycle 12 just to do my homework. gosh! someone just give me the 'guai kia' award!! and finally after 1.5hrs of super hard work, i am DONE. done done done. so i was talking to caroline about the amount of work i got. and i was telling her. omg the lecturers give us 10000000000000 homework. and caroline said. double that and welcome to JC life! oh gosh. caroline! your life must be hell and here i am complaining so much! BABE! dont worry! imagine the long 7 months break you will be having. we can go out everytime and chamwhore till our cameras spoil!!(: I TOTALLY CHOPE YOU OKAY!(: LOVE YOU HOTSTUFF!
anyway, i am tired. very very tired. poly life is tiring. very very tiring. HAHAS. well i am not coherent anymore. better stop typing or i will just start typing nonsense!
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment