Thursday, May 6, 2010

sick



Suffering from a major high fever! & thank you to all my friends who took care of me! Really love you all! Especially Lulu! Thank you so much lulu for the listening ear!

Thank you Bai, for the comforting hug.
Thank you Cass & Xuanren, for your words of concern!
Thank you Eileen, for taking care of me for that short period of time
Thank you Hsinrui for smsing me and asking me to rest more so that tomorrow I will be more energetic!
Thank you Clarence, for sending me home all the way =]

I sorry to trouble you guys so much! I am feeling much better so I will definitely be back for dance tomorrow!

I miss going back for attachment. Because attachment is for me to play & have fun with my friends. Even though I am loaded with a pile of work! HAHAHA! =]

Can I just go back for dance? because i am bored shitless just staying at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment