Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron!


Happy Birthday Aaron! Finally 19! But still bully me & make me do "bo peep" dance during attachment everyday! HAHAHA!

& his very very special present from the HumanLink group! =] HAHAHA! Hope you like it Aaron!

Anyway, Life is kind of back on track. No more late night practices in school, no more continuous dance trainings! But if I am not wrong Lunchtime concert is coming up! SO EGGCITING! =] hahahaha! Can't wait for a new chereography by Ms ong! & the fun tinmes with the DC girls again! Looking forward to this Wednesday's practice! <3

Reports are currently piling up. With personal selling, resumes and auditing reports to complete. My life is not what you can say "it's fantastic". Reports after reports! I seriously need to take leave soon and get a good facial with my GFs!

Currently sick yet again. Horrible cough. & the worse thing is, I can't stop couginh =\. Pisses me off to keep coughing like this. UGH! Someone out there. Can you please kill my throat for me please? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment