Saturday, May 15, 2010

First passenger

IKR. It has been officially 10 days since I blogged. But I have been having dance everyday till 11pm. & thats not only it. Attachment as well! Everyday I drag my feet out of bed at 6am, attachement starts at 9am, ends at 6pm. Dance starts at 6pm which means I skip dinner & dance till 11pm. Reach home by 12am. Sleep at 1am. & the cycle repeats itself. & I have been doing this for 3 weeks already. Tomorrow will be the last practice before we take the stage!

Really dead tired. & I am sure all the dancers are just as dead as I am! But looking on the bright side. We have PRETTAYYYEEE costumes! & its all in pastel colours! Makes me so happy thinking about it! HAHAHAHA! Anyway, the performance is just next week! From 17th May to 21st May. I'm definitely sure our hard work will pay off! Can't wait to perform!

Moving on, today I went out with husband! Eventhough I am tired as hell. I will never reject my husband! & I am her first passenger ever since she got her driving license. BTW, she is really good in driving! & damn daring! LOL! She drove us to Siglap for dinner! & we had dinner at Cafe cartel! Here are some pictures! Just take not. I wont be uploading my photos because I look too tired! HAHAHA.



I am my husband's FIRST PASSENGER! <3>

She got kinda fed-up while doing parallel parking. Damn epic! HAHAHAHAHA

But the sense of satisfaction, undescribable!

No comments:

Post a Comment